Pro Source Home Buyers is looking for a Lead Intake Specialist to take on the responsibility of receiving and responding to all initial inquiries from our potential clients. This role is for a confident appointment setter who is comfortable interacting with clients by phone, email, text, and instant messaging. This person will act as a liaison between the client and the acquisition manager. Our Lead Intake Specialists thrive on interacting with others, building relationships, making connections in a fast-paced environment.
What you will be working on?
- Answering a high volume of incoming phone calls, text messages, instant messages, and emails from prospective clients
- Conducting cold calling with prospective clients
- Addressing client questions and individual needs to provide an exceptional client experience
- Verifying prospective client information for accuracy
- Securing appointments of prospective clients with the acquisition representative through relationship building sales techniques
- Conducting prospective follow-up to set appointments with the acquisition representative and to ensure a positive client experience
- Interacting with the Sales Lead and Lead Manager to stay up to date on products and services offered
- Maintaining client account information and follow-up notes to ensure client questions are answered efficiently and accurately
- Resolving all client complaints in a professional and timely manner
- Communicating updates to the acquisition team with any changes in the appointment or any additional pertinent client information
Who you are:
- You are fast-paced and can work quickly and efficiently to satisfy client needs
- You thrive on meeting new people and building relationships
- You love closing the deal or hitting goals - Sales excite you!
- You can maintain multiple communication software platforms at one time
- You feel comfortable communicating with clients by phone, email, text and instant messaging
- You can communicate with the utilization of proper spelling and grammar
- You love to make people happy and look to solve problems and come up with creative solutions
- You can work in a remote environment and stay self-motivated to complete tasks
- You handle and accept “in the moment” constructive feedback professionally
- You can manage your time wisely and can prioritize assignments independently
- You have accuracy and attention to detail
- You understand the importance of follow-up and follow-through
- You can communicate professionally and transparently
- You embrace technology
Our technology stack
- Email and Office Technology - We use Google-suite with a strong focus on web-based programs (google sheets, Gmail, slides, documents, etc.)
- Client Relationship Management Software -Salesforce
- Employee Company Communication - Slack
- Project Management - Mural
- Phone Service, Customer Voice Communication & Voicemail Management - RingCentral
- Prior customer service experience in a sales environment
- Must be comfortable working with clients on multiple interfaces and platforms at the same time
- Must be self directed and disciplined to stay focus on tasks in a remote environment
- Energetic personality with a professional demeanor to close on appointment setting
- Relationship sales building techniques
- Exemplary interpersonal abilities in communication and active listening
- Prior experience using Sales Force or another CRM software
- Functional office space with high-speed internet for the optimal remote work environment
- Proficient in modern smart technology with the ability to use multiple platforms, devices, and smart device applications (apps)
- High School Diploma or G.E.D equivalent
- Paid Time Off: Full-time employees receive 80 hours of PTO.
- Volunteer Time Off: Full-time employees can use up to 24 hours of VTO for approved volunteer opportunities.
- Paid Holidays: We offer 6 paid holidays.
- Flexibility: We allow for both local and remote working opportunities.
- Retirement: 401k eligibility after 6 months of employment.
- Employee Referral Bonus: Up to $500!
- Property Referral Bonus: Up to $500 bonus opportunities!
- Direct Deposit and Bi-Weekly pay.
Pro Source Home Buyers is a reputable real estate investment company based out of Knoxville, TN. Pro Source Home Buyers currently operates in Tennessee out of Knoxville & Chattanooga, Greenville, and Columbia, South Carolina, and Huntsville, Alabama. Our goal is to grow across several different markets as we strive to positively impact over 100,000 lives!