Our Commitment to You
The Information We Collect
If you are providing us Personally Identifiable Information, it will be used within Pro Source Home Buyers system to deliver our services. Pro Source Home Buyers will not share, rent or sell your information to third parties without your permission. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Pro Source Home Buyers may be required to provide Personally Identifiable Information to comply with valid legal requirements such as law, regulation, warrant, subpoena or court order. Pro SourceHomebuyers offers you the ability to control the email and SMS communications we make to you. It is our intention to give you as much control over our relationship as possible. When you submit an application for our services, you consent to receive emails and SMS messages about that service from Pro Source Home Buyers and its affiliates. However, Pro Source Home Buyers gives you the opportunity to unsubscribe to general email and SMS communication from us and our affiliates. Clear directions for doing so will appear in the email and SMS messages we send to you.
Pro Source Home Buyers operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
- You will receive SMS messages from Pro Source Home Buyers as part of our appointment reminder and follow up system.
- The messages will be identified as coming from Pro Source Home Buyers with the name of the person sending the message
- Fee disclosure - Message and data rates may apply
- Service delivery frequency - Message frequency varies, but not to exceed 4 per month
- Text HELP for help, we will be glad to assist you
- To opt-out of receiving messages you can text STOP anytime